Intellectual Property Rights on Everything Bargains
Everything Bargains respects other people’s intellectual property. Therefore, Everything Bargains prohibits merchants from listing counterfeit items or items rights to which they neither own nor hold.
If you believe someone is infringing your intellectual property rights, please report it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When filing your report, please indicate the problem:
- Trademark infringement, counterfeit items (someone is using your trademark)
- Copyright infringement (someone copied your work)
To process your report, Everything Bargains will need certain information. Please ensure to include in your report the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or trademark owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or trademark you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the claimed infringing material and its location on Everything Bargains (the easiest way to provide this information is to include web addresses (URLs) to the infringing material on Everything Bargains);
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow Everything Bargains to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement of complaint made in good faith that the material in question and use thereof have not been authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or in accordance with the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright or trademark owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Remember that only the copyright and trademark owner or their authorized representative may file a report of infringement. If you believe some items on Everything Bargains are infringing the rights of others, you may want to let the rights owner know.